First impressions Dark water - Robert Bryndza

Dark Water: A gripping serial killer thriller Detective Erika ...
This is the typical crime novel told from the point of view of a police officer, Erika Foster, who has more novels starring different cases.

In this one she finds out a skeleton while looking for drugs in a quarry, so she decides to take the case and start investigating its story, which is related to the case Jessica Collins.

I like the plot and I think it would be interesting to have a female leading role in a detective story and that it also promises a good romance and a little of Erika's memories, which I believe is important to build a character's personality.

I only can add that I prefer reading thrillers than crime stories, because in the first one you can suspect from the protagonist because it isn't a police officer (it's a normal person) while in the second one you know the murderer is someone else. (Idk just my preferences).

I'll update you soon!!

Kisses,

Myn

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris