First impressions The song of Achilles - Madeleine Miller

I don't know how to consider this, if my last book of 2021 or the first one of 2022. Either way, this is my first take in the book.


When I started reading, I saw Madeline had a straight to the point writing, skipping or summing up the less important parts of the narrative to focus on the real developing of the plot. That's why I didn't take long to get through the first 50/70 pages while being interested on what's happening and what will happen in the story.

I may be too much of a Greek mythology lover, but I've been liking the book so far. If I had one thing to point out, it would be I'm waiting to see more of the characters development and their relationship and see how they grow closer.

Soon, the full review will be posted!


Read you, Nym.

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris