Review The tempest - William Shakespeare


Synopsis:
Shakespeare's valedictory play is also one of his most poetical and magical. The story involves the spirit Ariel, the savage Caliban, and Prospero, the banished Duke of Milan, now a wizard living on a remote island who uses his magic to shipwreck a party of ex-compatriots.

Personal opinion:
It has been more pleasant than I really expected it to be. For me, it wasn't boring. 

I enjoyed all the scenes because they made me think of what power means and how a good government should use it. The ending is surprising due to the fact that I thought it was going to deal with drama (death, no romance, fight or something like this) but Shakespeare knew how make it different. 

The aim of this review is to encourage people to read classic books because most of them have a powerful message inside their lines. This one specially was focused on forgiveness, regrets and, maybe, difference (how people reject what is distinct). 

It's too short to waste the opportunity of reading it. I really recommend this play. 

Conclusion:

Fantastic, interesting and very poetic. 

Mark:

8/10

Kisses, 

Myn

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris