First impressions - The Ask and the Answer, Chaos Walking II by Patrick Ness

Hello! Nym on the speaker. 


It's been a while since I started this book, somewhere in December of the disastrous 2020 and I have been delaying writing the first impressions since then. However, I still have about two hundred pages so let's say there's a lot to read yet.

Since I started this second part that follows the Knife of never letting go, I haven't been able to breathe. The author keeps an amazing pace to have you hooked by all the secrets and actions a war brings. I am literally so scared of what's going to happen next when I turn de page because everything is unexpected, yet it makes sense due to previous events. 

I didn't remember liking the first part so much, although I know I did, I am enjoying this one even more and I can't wait to see the outcome of the entangled mess Todd and Viola have been thrown into. I really recommend this reading, more details in the final review!

Traducción:

¡Hola! Nym al habla.

Ha pasado un tiempo desde que comencé este libro, en algún lugar de diciembre del desastroso 2020 y he estado retrasando la entrada de primeras impresiones desde entonces. 

Sin embargo, todavía tengo unas doscientas páginas, así que digamos que todavía hay mucho que leer. Desde que comencé esta segunda parte que sigue Al cuchillo en la mano, no he podido respirar. El autor mantiene un ritmo increíble para que te enganches con todos los secretos y acción que trae una guerra. Literalmente tengo mucho miedo de lo que sucederá a continuación cuando pase la página porque todo es inesperado, pero tiene sentido debido a los sucesos anteriores. 

No recuerdo que me gustara tanto la primera parte, aunque sé que sí, pero estoy disfrutando aún más de esta y no puedo esperar a ver el resultado del enredo en el que se han metido Todd y Viola. Realmente recomiendo esta lectura, ¡más detalles en la revisión final! 


Nos vemos, o tal vez no, Nym



You Might Also Like

0 comentaris