Firts impressions of Call me by your name - André Aciman

Call Me by Your Name (2017) - FilmaffinityHi! This is Nym! Today I'm bringing you a different entry.


These days I've been reading Call me by your name in english thanks to a friend of ours who lend me the original version, so I'll be writing the content related to this book in the same language. Firstly, I apologize for any grammar mistakes as this is not my mother tongue. Secondly, special thanks to Rachel for kindly offering her book for me to read ;) love you! Without further a do, this is the first impressions of André Aciman's work.

When I was 60 pages into the book I doubted about writing this entry now or waiting a little bit more so my opinion wouldn't be THAT biased. I've passed the equator of the novel and what I'm one hundred percent sure is I'm in love with André Aciman's way of writing. He's just so poetic and soft... It's different, just as the story being told.
Speaking about that, I enjoy and I am keen into reading more and discovering where the actions are leading to, but there are certain scenes and wordings that I would have avoided, because they sometimes leave me wanting to hide underground and never see light again. Of course, this is just personal opinion and can differ depending on who's reading.

That's all for now, but soon I'll bless you with the review of this wonderful book, so let's keep in touch. 

Read ya, or maybe not, Nym.

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris