Review Through The Glass - Autumn15 (Wattpad Minchan Fanfic)


Hello~  kpop fangirl Nym is back!! 
It's ben a while since I did a review in english haha so I'm sorry for any mistakes you can find. Also I won't normally write reviews of fanfics, but maybe you'll be able to see more of them and my opinion in future ""Recomendaciones de historias de Wattpad/Ao3"". 
If you want to check this book, click on its cover and it will lead you there!!
Without further ado, let's talk a bit about this story!

Synopsis
"...Because I'm just through the glass"
*Touches on some pretty heavy topics. Please read at your own risk.

Commentary
As the introduction of the story is very brief, I didn't have any idea of what it could mean or what it would lead to and I think that helped me to read it with an open mind.
I was expecting, because I'm used to reading fanfics with small plot or non-existent plot (I'm not saying there's something wrong with it), a simple love story. But "Nu-uh," Autumn15 said "I'M HERE TO MAKE YOU SUFFER", and for sure they did, they broke my poor soft little heart!!

In Through The Glass, Bangchan is an old teenager boy that was adopted by his actual korean parents after his biological parents died in an accident. He left Australia to live with his adoptive family, but little did he know they were going to force him to leave the house when he turned 18, abandoning him to his fate.

He worked as a song writer and producer to be able to pay the rent of his small apartment, with a tight budget that only allowed him to eat one o two meals per day. But that wasn't the worst part at all. His boyfriend Bambam couldn't spend much time or any at all after his debut, making Chan feel lonely and desesperate, and alone with his dangerous (suicidal) thoughts. Until, one day, he saw someone else other than him on the other side of the mirror...

In this story of angst, sadness and a pinch of madness, you'll discover what a cruel and disgraceful world can make a poor boy do to preserve his sanity or even his life. However, the universe of the other side of the glass will provide him love and hope to survive, if that results on meeting Minho, the love of his life and the reason he keeps going.

Will Chan be able to believe the other side is real and continue living? Or will he end his live, at the sight of never being able to hold Minho in his arms? 

Score
9 of 10
Even tho I'm not a native english speaker, I can see the book is really well written 
(I had to search for some words because damn, the descriptions are so detailed)
 and the idea is incredibly original and unique.
I highly recommend this fanfic if you like well planned and intrincate plots!!

Read you! Nym💕



You Might Also Like

0 comentaris