English books Myn owns! Booktag

#Littlemiracles ended up at home because my dad found it in the street. At first I thought it was about mindfulness but it turned out that deals with the disappearance of a child. 

#Fiftyfifty is a dark novel I want to include in one of my future TBR 😂 it belongs to a detective series. @jamespattersonbooks
@candicefoxauthor

#Thetempest is a play I finally read in Catalan. As it wasn't the nowadays English it was difficult for me to keep reading, so I decided to continue in Catalan. I recommend it because even the plot it's strange the way it is written is very rewarding.

#Legacyofspies is a novel that has, as its main character, a man who is being hunted by his Cold War past. @alegacyofspies

#Anitalianholiday is a romantic novel that takes place in Italy, a place where the protagonist has scaped to forget all her problems. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentaris